Date:      Tue, 13 May 2008 09:14:54 +0100
From:      Glyn Millington <glyn@millingtons.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Linux compat library error:  ELF file OS ABI invalid

FreeBSD 7.0 release, ports currently up-to-date

Trying to launch Linux Open Office 2.4 I get the following error message

,----
| /usr/compat/linux/opt/openoffice.org2.4/program/soffice.bin: error while
| invalid
`----

Now I *think*   that what it ought to load is

/usr/compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib/libXext.so.6

but it goes for the FreeBSD X extension lib instead.

Can anyone help me to fix this?

atb

Glyn