Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 1997 10:58:56 -1000 (HST)
From:      "David Langford" <langfod@dihelix.com>
To:        kuku@gilberto.physik.RWTH-Aachen.DE
Cc:        langfod@dihelix.com, questions@freebsd.org, scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problem with ccdconfig on 2.2

Christoph Kukulies
>> I am having a problem getting ccd's configured on the most recent 2.2 sup.
>> Is MAKEDEV messed up?
>> -David Langford |  langfod@dihelix.com
>>
>> ccdconfig: ioctl (CCDIOCSET): /dev/ccd0c: Inappropriate file type or format
>
>The disklabel -r results of the respective disks (sd2 sd3) would be
>interesting,too.
>I suspect they don't have a 4.2BSD entry.
>Christoph P. U. Kukulies kuku@gil.physik.rwth-aachen.de

Yup, that was it. Silly me for thinking that since I had previously
had the drive newfs'ed and mounted that disklabel would be okay :)

I was concerned about MAKEDEV since the rccd0.ctl file had such different values
from 2.1.7 to 2.2 and I didnt knwo what was really wrong.

Thanks alot. Now I just need to figure out what interleave values to use.

-David Langford
 langfod@dihelix.com