Date:      Tue, 23 Dec 2008 19:30:07 +0100
From:      "Jack Raats" <jack@jarasoft.net>
To:        "freebsd-stable" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Problems installing FreeBSD 7.0

Hi,

At this moment I have problems installing FreeBSD 6.4 and FreeBSD 7.0.
After booting from CD the system I get the menu. I have tried all =
possible options.
The system starts checking all hardware but freezes after finding the =
CD-ROM drives printing the GEOM_LABLE (on FB 7.0, not 6.4)
(acd0)

The hardware is a Targa Visonary 2700XP, AMD 2700+ CPU, mem 1 GB

Can anyone help me. I never had this problems before on other systems.

Thanks=20
Jack