Date:      Mon, 03 Oct 2011 03:10:30 +0100
From:      Michael <mlmichael70@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   filesystem type in new installer

Hello,

What are the valid filesystem types in Partition Editor?
Installer gives two examples: freebsd-ufs and freebsd-swap. I guess that
I can use freebsd-zfs but what are the others? And is that list
accessible from the installer itself (some kind of help system) or
should I look in external documentation?

It's in the news that it supports geli, zfs and others but I don't see
any of these options in the installer. Where should I look?

Michael