Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:15:53 -0500
From:      "Mario Antonio" <dino@webjogger.net>
To:        <mafra@das.ufsc.br>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: driver for PERC 4/SC

Paulo,

I have been running 4.9 release on a DELL PowerEdge 650 with PERC 4/SC
without any problem. I have two SCCSI Hard drives doing RAID 1.

The RAID PERC4-SC card was recognized as amrd adapter. (AMI MegaRAID
PCI-SCSI RAID driver)

Regards

Mario Antonio

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Paulo Manoel Mafra wrote:
>
> > I want to buy a DELL PowerEdge 700SC with a PERC 4/SC
> > RAID controler. Is there any driver working for this controler in
freebsd?
> > Are anyone using this controler ?

---
[This e-mail was scanned for viruses by Webjogger's AntiVirus Protection System]