Date:      Sun, 14 Dec 2003 22:39:24 +0100
From:      Thorsten Greiner <thorsten.greiner@web.de>
To:        Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: xfce4-systemload-plugin-0.3.3 - fetch error

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

* Rainer Duffner <rainer@ultra-secure.de> [2003-12-14 11:45]:
> the distfile of said port cannot be fetched anymore.
> Does anyone have a mirror or can you commit a change to the port
> that uses a newer version of the file ?
>=20
> download.berlios.de is down, as it seems.

As you wrote, the download site is down at the moment. Since the
newer 0.3.4 cannot be fetched either there is little use in updating
the port. But I'll submit a patch for 0.3.4 as soon as it is
available again.

If you need the distfile *really* bad, I can send it to you in
private email.

Regards
        -Thorsten

--=20
unzip; strip; touch; finger; mount; fsck; more; yes; umount; sleep

This message is digitally signed. To verify its integrity, download a copy
of GnuPG for your operating system from http://www.gnupg.org .

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X

--LZvS9be/3tNcYl/X--