Date:      Wed, 02 Oct 1996 23:48:03 +0700
From:      "Yohannes A. Sulistyono" <aries@idola.net.id>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   About Installing FreeBSD

Hi there....
I already have tried to setup FreeBSD from internet.
My hardware is PC Intel Pentium, RAM 32Mbyte, and HardDisk 2 GByte SCSI.
I put freebsd bootdisk into drive A, and then I turned on my computer.
I could configure network card, the SCSI drive was also detected.
But, when the setup menu appeared on screen, and then I tried to select
installation option, I got error message mentioning that no disk found.

Thw wd0 device was not known, but it could detect the SCSI device.

Could you explain me what' wrong in this insatlation??
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Yohannes Aries S
Internet Service Division