Date:      Sat, 10 Jan 2009 01:34:34 +0300
From:      "Alexander Churanov" <alexanderchuranov@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, "Simon Barner" <barner@freebsd.org>
Subject:   STILL OPEN: ports/129226: update devel/boost from 1.34.1 to 1.37

Hi folks,

The issue ports/129226 was filed at November, 27 2008 and remains open at
present. The issue text contains a link to the patch I've created for the
devel/boost port.

The problem is that current port version is too old. Boost team is going to
release 1.38 on the 31st of January. I have skills, time, equipment and
willing for porting that new version to FreeBSD in time. I've already
started with current boost-1.38. However I'm not sure that creating patches
for 1.38 in time is valuable provided that it's not possible to check them
in.

Guys, is any other help necessary to make 1.37 ported?

Sincerely,

Alexander Churanov