Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 1996 13:50:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Tao <taob@io.org>
To:        Jerry Kendall <jerry@border.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Any Freebsd hackers in the Toronto area ??

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996, Jerry Kendall wrote:

> Any one a serious OS systems developer ???? I know of a company
> that is looking for GOOD QUALITY intermediate and senior systems
> developers...

    Come to the meeting tonight and bring details of the position.  We
always have a few people there with job offers (and others looking for
jobs ;-)).  You probably won't find someone right at the meeting, but
it will give you some good leads, and help spread the word around.

    If you can't make it to the meeting, e-mail me the job
description, location and expected salary and I'll bring it up.  If
you can, though, come out to the meeting and dinner afterwards (Greek
food!).  That's the best time to schmooze and make contacts in the
Toronto UNIX community.  :)
--
Brian Tao (BT300, taob@io.org)
Systems Administrator, Internex Online Inc.