Date:      Thu, 6 Nov 2003 19:08:37 +0100
From:      Simon Barner <barner@in.tum.de>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD GNOME Users <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Galeon crashes

--9ToWwKEyhugL+MAz

> You forgot to say what you were doing that caused this crash.

Oh dear, I wonder when I will get everything right at the first time.

I did "nothing unusual". I had galeon with 4 tabs on desktop 4, and
worked on # 1, when bug-buddy appeared all of the sudden.

I restored the session and I am hoping that the crash will happen again.

One more info: This happened with load ~ 2.3, since I was encoding some
mp3s in the background, but I can't imagine that FreeBSD will get in
trouble already then.

>  Also,
> without symbols, it's not all that helpful.  However, it looks like a
> crash in Mozilla.

I'll rebuild that stuff and I'll see whether it will either happen again
or whether I can extract some useful information.

Simon

--9ToWwKEyhugL+MAz

--9ToWwKEyhugL+MAz--