Date:      Wed, 15 Oct 2008 17:49:46 +0100
From:      "Thomas Sparrevohn" <Thomas.Sparrevohn@btinternet.com>
To:        "'Thomas Sparrevohn'" <Thomas.Sparrevohn@btinternet.com>, =?iso-8859-1?Q?'S=F8ren_Schmidt'?= <sos@deepcore.dk>, <Current@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-usb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Out of bounce buffers

I will be answering this one myself

Further debugging seems fortunately to vindicate the ATA drivers - I tried
to disable most other drivers - USB, if etc. And the problem goes away=20

I now need to tie down where the problem occurs - but what seems to happen
is that a DMA read sanity check fails due to the segment has been
overwritten/changed/freed while the ATA driver was holding the same tag=20