Date:      Sat, 20 Jun 2009 11:35:26 +0000
From:      Brad Davison <demonichandextensions@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: problem compiling audio/ardour

=20

> From: demonichandextensions@hotmail.com
> To: freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
> Date: Fri=2C 19 Jun 2009 20:22:31 +0000
> Subject: problem compiling audio/ardour
>=20
> I have tried several times now to get ardour installed on a few different=
 systems. The first was a station that already had hydrogen and a GUI insta=
lled- all audio was working OK (Jack=2C videos=2C etc.). The second was a f=
resh install with just Xorg=2C Blackbox=2C and qjackctl installed. The last=
 was a fresh system with absolutely nothing on it. All of which had the por=
ts tree updated that day.=20
>=20
> These are all 7.1-RELEASE systems=2C two were #6=2C the last was #0 runni=
ng on i386.
>=20
> I am getting the error (on all of them):
>=20
> libs/ardour/io.cc: In Member function 'void ARDOUR::IO::meter
>=20
>=20
> libs/ardour/io.cc:2538: error: no matching function for call to 'max(floa=
t&=2Cdouble)'
>=20
>=20
> The complete compile is attached
> ardour.txt=20
>=20
> I've been trying to get this working for a few days now=2C and I'm not su=
re where to go with it.
>=20
> Thanks=2C
> Brad
>=20

There is still a problem with 7.1 if someone wants to figure that out.  How=
ever=2C I source-upgraded the box to 7.2-RELEASE and it successfully compil=
ed.

=20

Thanks=2C

Brad

Hotmail=AE has ever-growing storage! Don=92t worry about storage limits.
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Storage?ocid=3DTXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tuto=
rial_Storage_062009=