Date:      Fri, 2 Jun 2017 22:18:56 +0300
From:      Beeblebrox <zaphod@berentweb.com>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Finding depends-on ports

I'm running a default-settings ports build from a ports-list file in
poudriere (-f /path/file), which means no options have been defined by
"# make config" or by make.conf (empty /var/db/ports, so can't look
there).

Is there an easy way to find or back-trace which forward ports depend on
a certain port without running configure for the whole list? The only
thing I could think of is to write a shell script like:=20
cat file-name | while read line
make -C $line all-depends-list | grep <portname>
printf $stuff > outfile

Regards
--=20
FreeBSD_amd64_12-Current_RadeonKMS
Please CC my email when responding, mail from list is not delivered.