Date:      Thu, 17 Dec 2009 15:02:48 -0500
From:      Jon Radel <jon@radel.com>
To:        Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   Re: is this getting out?

Gary Kline wrote:

> ariatotle is offline; i'm exclusively on my new server.  will somebody please do a digg thought.org and see if they see what i see?
>
> 	hope i get this.....

1)  If you don't share what you see, nobody can compare,

2)  Various people have pointed out various problems already, however,
I'll reference you to the detailed analysis of your DNS problems that
Giorgos Keramidas provided to you on 12/12 at 22:29 UTC.  thought.org
still has at least 7 name servers referenced somewhere; some of them
have an MX record pointing at ethic, some have an MX record pointing at
aristotle.

Until you fix *all* the problems that have been documented in great
detail, you will continue to have problems like this.  For example, it
appears that you've reduced the servers recorded with your registrar
down to 2, but ns1.thought.org still returns this list of NS records:

thought.org.            38400   IN      NS      b.ns.celestial.com.
thought.org.            38400   IN      NS      c.ns.celestial.com.
thought.org.            38400   IN      NS      d.ns.celestial.com.
thought.org.            38400   IN      NS      ns1.thought.org.
thought.org.            38400   IN      NS      ns1.localhostservices.net.
thought.org.            38400   IN      NS      ns2.secondary.com.
thought.org.            38400   IN      NS      a.ns.celestial.com.

Fix your DNS!

--Jon Radel