Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 1997 12:19:45 -0600
From:      "ken" <kenzen@oneimage.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   :(

well suffice it to say i think i have tried everything, i dont know what im
missing, but i've reached a point where every suggestion i get i've done, i
have all the files in place, when i eject the card, the machine tells me i
ejected it, when i put it back it sees it and says so , but then it says no
free configuration. it seems it cant find itself a home anywhere, ive tried
disabling all the cards in -c visual kernel config and nothing so i readded
em and nothing. i am totally baffled , ive hung out on irc and talked with
the freebsd masters there, one of em worked with me for like 5 hours, we
did morre stuff than i can remember. I dont know what to do , i think
buying a new card might be the best bet. any suggestions?
thanks
ken