Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 1997 23:30:45 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Daniel Chalef <danielc@iafrica.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Terry

Hello

> FS components (like fsck and NFS itself), the "free inode isn't"
> workaround, and the massive init_main.c changes (which were my design).

I am sorry to add further noise to your list, but can whoever replies next
please remove me from the cc list.

I have no interest in FreeBSD development, however honourable the mission
may be.

I was unfortunately included as I was sysadmin for one of the original
(non-FreeBSD) boxen.

Thanking you in advance

Daniel Chalef
--
Daniel Chalef                                         daniel@uunet.co.za
UUNET Internet Africa Operations                          +27 21 6896242