Date:      Sat, 28 Mar 1998 07:04:09 -0500 (EST)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   _POSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING Linux system calls committed not tested

The _POSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING Linux system calls committed are
not tested under the Linuxulator.

A Linux binary that doesn't check the sysconf variables for the
run-time configuration will error out with "operation not supported".

OOPS, and now that I think about it, I didn't make my sysconf
manifest constants match Linuxes or even check to see how we support
that.

If anyone uses the Linux emulator and has a binary that uses these,
build your kernel with P1003_1B and _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING
and see what happens.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault (dufault@hda.com)   Realtime development, Machine control,
HD Associates, Inc.               Safety critical systems, Agency approval