Date:      Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:11:30 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@jennejohn.org>
To:        hselasky@c2i.net
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New ihfc driver

hselasky@c2i.net writes:
> I've been working on a new driver for
> i4b supporting some (new) cards. The driver does not include DOV support,
> and if there has been any other commits this summer (after MAY) I
> would be glad if someone could make and send me patches against
> my driver. Please see attachment for more information.

I like some of the stuff you've done, like clearly differentiating
between layer 0 and layer 1 devices. Also, the cleanups of some of
macros and coalescing some routines is good.

The stuff you did in the state machines I can't comment on.

The weird dynamic goto's and opaque macros which you use in
your drivers are IMO not acceptable. If no-one but you understands
this stuff then we'll have a maintenace nightmare. What if you
get hit by a truck ?

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@jennejohn.org gj@freebsd.org gj@denx.de