Date:      Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:38:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Ian P. Thomas" <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        eric_boucher60@yahoo.com (Eric Boucher)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mailx error: fix $j in config file

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who heard Eric Boucher say...
	Try hostname and see if it gives you back your registered name.  As
far as resolv.conf, man resolv.conf, it will do a far better job explaining
than I could.

Ian