Date:      Mon, 7 Jun 1999 15:58:35 -0700
From:      "Max Calvo" <mcalvo@maxcalvo.net>
To:        "Branko Kmetec" <branko.kmetec@mra.si>, "Alex Heiphetz" <heiphetz@cvzoom.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: electronic commerce

Alex;

I am working on setting up an e-commerce site. I am looking at merchant
software to take credit cards. In your past reply to another user you
suggested PGP. Could you be so kind to explain a little more in detail of
the process of PGP and credit card charging. Also, do you know if I still
need to have a merchant account with a bank or can PGP send the funds
directly to my checking account?

Thank you very much. Any feedback that you provide will be greatly
appreciated.

-Max