Date:      Sat, 08 Jun 2002 10:12:03 -0700
From:      "Chuck T." <freebsdfan@hotmail.com>
To:        badpacket94501@yahoo.com, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: small lcd monitor

Many people that have bought "reconditioned" 3com Audreys from Ubid have
been very unhappy with the results. Many reported missing power supplies,
some reported cracked LCDs.  No personal experience here, but I've seen too
many reports to ignore.

By the way the Audrey screen is ok, but the keyboard is a bad joke. At least
with the old I-opener you could plug in a standard keyboard.