Date:      Fri, 14 Nov 2014 18:29:38 +0100 (CET)
From:      Matthew Perriera Ree <matthewpree@photographer.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Earn $500 weekly as my personal assistant

Good day,

 I am in search of dependable individual with a high pedigree to help me handle my Business errands. Do take time to go through this introductory mail and feel free to pass any questions on. Matthew Perriera Ree is my name and I have been a photographer for over 10 years and also have been teaching photography for 7 years. I bring a unique teaching style to students which will guarantee creative and fun learning by all student photographers while elevating them to new, exciting photographic heights that they have only dreamed of. I often conduct LIVE slide/talk lectures on Understanding Exposure, the Art of Seeing, Macro Photography and Photographing People throughout the USA, CANADA, Great Britain and Asia. At the moment, I am in a work-shop in Great Britain. I will be here for a week after which I will fly down to CANADA for Live-slide/talk show lectures with some students.

YOUR DUTIES AS MY PERSONAL ASSISTANT.

While I am out of the states, I need someone who can stand in the gap for me. Your duties will be To receive letters and mails on my behalf. Receive Payments from clients who want to attend the forth coming workshops or live shows.   Schedule appointments for me, Book my flight tickets. Send letters and mails from my clients
This position is home-based and flexible, you can work from any location   All you need do is to check your emails twice daily and keep your phone on most times in case I might need to call you . I do have a number of things you could help me with next week if you will be available to start. Let me know if you have any of the office equipment (If not),I will make arrangements to send them to your address

Printer:
Personal Laptop/Desktop:
Scanner:
Fax machine:
Laminator:
Paper Cutter:

For proper review please reconfirm the information below.

FULL NAME:
Full Street Address (Not PO Box)
 Apt No  : City, State, Zip Code:
Present Occupation:
Cell Phone Number:
Age:
Home Phone Number:
Email:

Note: It will be of added advantage if you can provide 2 references from your past employments.

QUALIFICATION:

Educational background is not a criteria.
You must be Organized and able to take instructions well Dependable, Reliable, Trustworthy a must Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written)Have great work ethic and attitude, pay-attention to detail, capable of multi-tasking, and works well under stress at times.
Salary:$500 weekly ($2,000 monthly) Also, there will be compensation for efficiency and hard work.

Regards

Matthew Perriera Ree
WEBSITE:http://www.matthewree.com