Date:      Mon, 14 Feb 2005 01:21:43 EST
From:      PhysicalChemist@aol.com
To:        jesper@hackunite.net
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Save the Demon!

Oh I would not suggest removing Beastie altogether Jesper! That one is too
well known, but to add a supplementary angel with the feminine would add to the
Package.  I am not talking St. Michael here, but rather Lillith, or Mary, or
one of Lot's daughters, or even Dinah (who was raped), or the Harlot by the
side of the road...no, not the harlot, because it would better be the absolute
opposite of Beastie...but not too soft, not Bianca, but the shrew.  Probably a
Mary would make a good bet.
Bill Isakson