Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:57:12 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Daniel Schroder <daniel@unix.os.org.za>
To:        John Travis <jorman@austin.rr.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Firewall for the lazy???

  see /etc/rc.firewall.
  The gist of the previous posting that there is no
  easy firewall , and don't ever be lulled into a sense
  of security because you running a firewall :)

--Daniel Schroder (Private email daniel@unix.os.org.za)
  Unix users .. South Africa

To	: freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
From	: John Travis
date	: Nov 13
Address	: jorman@austin.rr.com
Quality is a standard .. not a selling point