Date:      Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:54:52 -0400
From:      Jud <judmarc@earthlink.net>
To:        SOE <spiritecstasy@hotmail.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: BootLoader

On Mon, 28 Apr 2003 18:15:57 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time), SOE
<spiritecstasy@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> I've installed FreeBSD 5.0 RELEASE in DualBoot with M$ WindowS 2000, and
> as
> the FreeBSD bootloader havent placed the correct name in the Window$
> option
> i'd like to know how to change the names (and delete options) from the
> bootloader menu.

FreeBSD 4.8 or 4-STABLE would probably be a better choice than 5.0 unless
you are already familiar with FreeBSD.  The reason I suspect you are not
already familiar with FreeBSD is because your question is an FAQ.  Please
click the FAQ link (left side of the page) at http://www.freebsd.org to
find the answer.

Jud

P.S. Your English is much, much better than my Portuguese (which is
nonexistent) - in fact, it is not bad at all.  :)