Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2003 16:28:29 +1000
From:      "Andrew Kozak" <akozak@richardflanagan.com.au>
To:        "FreeBSD Newbies" <freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: growfs question

Hiya Sally

Sounds like a good idea, I have had the same problem seems some get off on
flexing their superior knowledge, another problem I found with -questions is
that the high volume of mail included a great deal of viruses, as I am the
only one in the company to use BSD (so far) the virus thing was a big
problem for me, I still get them and have had to enforce the mail checks in
postfix to a cruel level just to keep them out.
I'd love to see a quick start guide as well, 900 pages of manual can be a
bit daunting, however, once you dive in, it doesn't seem so bad, it's just a
bit scary at the start is all.

Andy