Date:      Mon, 09 Jul 2001 15:32:03 -0400
From:      J Ramos <JRAMOS2@nc.rr.com>
To:        Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MSN @ FreeBSD

Laurence Berland wrote:

> There are a number of clients for the various messenger programs that will
> talk to MSN.  Gaim, for example, has an MSN plugin.

Also, Everybuddy is pretty good. They had a recent problem with MSN,
actually, but that's been worked around. Grab it from ports, works
great.

Josh

> L:
>
> http://www.isp.nwu.edu/~laurence
>
> On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Hasan Inan wrote:
>
> > Hello guys,
> >
> > i just got my FreeBSD..... yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay........ and before i install i wanted to know if i can run MSN Messenger on FreeBSD cuz i got friend that mean alot to me on my MSN list. i think iŽll install Windows on a 2nd Particion but i would like to use MSN on FreeBSD though. can u guy's help me out? thanx.
> >
> > Looking forward to hear from you.
> >
> >            -Hasan

/*
"...the mind of God is music resonating in 10 dimensional hyperspace."
	-Theoretical physicist Michio Kaku
JRAMOS2@nc.rr.com, NetBSD/i386,sparc, FreeBSD/i386 		 */