Date:      Thu, 15 May 2008 11:21:51 +0100
From:      Nick Barnes <Nick.Barnes@pobox.com>
To:        Jeremy Chadwick <koitsu@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: syslog console log not logging SCSI problems

At 2008-05-15 10:02:03+0000, Jeremy Chadwick writes:

> Another thing I can think of would be your kernel configuration.  Can
> you provide it?

Just GENERIC.

By the way, the need to set kern.maxdsiz - for really big processes -
doesn't seem to be documented anywhere.  I could have sworn it used to
be in the Handbook, but I don't see it there.  I guess it should be
both there and in tuning(7). Rediscovering this switch took me 30
minutes yesterday.

Nick B