Date:      Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:15:53 +0100
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org, cvs-ports@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org, ports-committers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: ports/Mk bsd.port.mk bsd.port.subdir.mk bsd.xorg.mk

--=-YsQhm8BLnJ5c8LCPO/xh

Alexander Leidinger p=ED=B9e v st 12. 03. 2008 v 11:04 +0100:
> Quoting Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org> (from Tue, 11 Mar 2008 =20
> 23:45:04 +0000 (UTC)):
>=20
> >   - Teach USE_LDCONFIG to do the right thing when used with USE_LINUX_P=
REFIX

> >   PR:             ports/118212   =20
> > http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D118212
> >   Original patch: vd
> >   Patch by:       pav
>=20
> I would like to know why emulation@ was not in the loop for this.
>=20
> At
> http://www.leidinger.net/FreeBSD/port-patches/Mk:bsd.port.mk.diff

I wasn't aware of this patch. Is it mentioned in a PR assigned to
portmgr anywhere?

If I ignore not-ldconfig related changes in your patch, the
functionality should be equivalent. I do not need to set
NO_LDCONFIG_MTREE, because that code branch is never reached.
My code goes like if (linux) { do linux stuff } else { do native stuff }
Your code went like if (linux) { setup some variables } else { setup
some variables} endif; do { common stuff }.

Only difference I see is that you condition the use of linux mdconfig by
presence of USE_LINUX, I need USE_LINUX_PREFIX, which is more strict, I
think.

--=20
Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
              <pav@FreeBSD.org>

Just because you're an angel doesn't mean you have to be a fool.

--=-YsQhm8BLnJ5c8LCPO/xh
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_podepsan=E1?= =?UTF-8?Q?_=C4=8D=C3=A1st?=
	=?ISO-8859-1?Q?_zpr=E1vy?=

--=-YsQhm8BLnJ5c8LCPO/xh--