Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:34:57 +0100
From:      Bernt Hansson <bah@bananmonarki.se>
To:        questions FreeBSD <FreeBSD-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   I made a mess. libc

Hello list!

It's me again.

I was happily upgrading my jail make build* and so on.

Make installworld failed with som chflag set on libc.so.7
so i left jail and went to the host and tought I fixit from there.

I did remove the chflag and all was well I tought, but no.

Copy it to the jail, someone screamed, ok I'll do that

Well the problem is I copied it to the host amd64 and jail is i386.

the host locked up hard and after a reboot I get

libc.so.7 invalid file format. How do I get it back.

I can not burn a cd with livefs, wich should be on memorystick
anyway.

Thanks for any help and it's needed.