Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:03:26 +1000
From:      "Doug Young" <dougy@bryden.apana.org.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   VPN / VLAN configuration

I'd appreciate suggestions from anyone who has setup VPN / VLAN.
The only HOWTO I've found to date is the freebsddiary.org one (using
pipsecd) that appears to be quite straightforward. Whilst there is no
mention of compiling options IPSEC into the kernel, several postings I found
in the mailing list archives appear to suggest this is required.
Is this the case & are there other ways of creating VPN / VLAN that I should
consider ??