Date:      Thu, 18 Apr 2002 14:54:05 +0200
From:      Thomas Wuerfl <Thomaswuerfl@gmx.de>
To:        "Craig Boston" <craig@gjgth.gank.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OT: FreeBSD-current works great!

Am Donnerstag, 18. April 2002 05:00 schrieb Craig Boston:
> My only trouble so far has been mount_smbfs panicking the machine when
> connecting to certain servers (but not others, weird).  I'm compiling a
> debug kernel now and will attempt to get a good backtrace to post.

I have the same problem, when I mount a smb-share from a Win2000sp2 machi=
ne=20
and try to _move_ files from the win-machine to mine (kernel-panic). When=
 I=20
try to mount the same share again after reboot  -> kernel panic. I first =
have=20
to reboot the win-machine to get rid of that. Only by moving files, not c=
opy=20
or delete. Very strange.

Regards,
Tom