Date:      Sun, 14 May 2000 16:39:25 +0200
From:      Gabriel Ambuehl <gabriel_ambuehl-fbquestions@buz.ch>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CVSup's deleting ports...

Hello,
When I start a cvsup today to get my ports uptodate, something strange
happened:
CVSup began to delete VERY many port directories. In fact, it just
kept scrolling through
[...]
 Delete ports/deskutils/xrolo/patches/patch-ae
 Delete ports/deskutils/xrolo/patches/patch-af
 Delete ports/deskutils/xrolo/pkg/COMMENT
 Delete ports/deskutils/xrolo/pkg/DESCR
 Delete ports/deskutils/xrolo/pkg/PLIST
[..]

messages. Is there something wrong  with my config (last week, it was
working!!)? Here's my cvsupfile as generated by the cvsupit package:

*default  host=cvsup.de.freebsd.org
*default  base=/usr
*default  prefix=/usr
*default  release=cvs