Date:      Wed, 14 Apr 1999 09:47:12 +1000
From:      Andrew Johns <A_Johns@TurnAround.com.au>
To:        Michael Maxwell <drwho@xnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestion for ports tarball

Michael Maxwell wrote:

> How about two different ports.tar.gz files, one for "international" support
> (such as "chinese, korean, russian" stuff), and one for U.S. support...

US Support???? - are you the only ones that speak English?
What about Australia, New Zealand, ......  Oh, how silly of
me; I forgot that you speak *American* - perhaps we could
separate American from those of us that speak English too?

Just kidding :)

--
Regards                        |    _/\_/\
Andrew Johns BSc (Comp Sci)    |   /      \

"The box said 'Requires Windows 95, NT, or better,' so I
installed FreeBSD."