Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 1997 02:50:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Don Wilde <don@PartsNow.com>
To:        Richard Costine <rjc@n2k.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD support for I20

The interface spec will be public; what you will have to do is to get the
i960 code file for each device onto your system from the 'net or from a
DOS floppy, etc. They and i2o will publish very good timing info. It's in
their interest to do so.

Intel has always been very good with publishing things that tell you how
to use their stuff. I learned almost everything important that I know in
life from Intel product manuals (and my cat, but that's another tail).

    oooOOO O O O o * * *  *   *   *
   o     ___
   V_=_=_DW ===--- Don Wilde [ don@PartsNow.com ]
  /oo0000oo-oo--oo-ooo---ooo-ooo---ooo-ooo---ooo