Date:      Tue, 19 Dec 2006 01:10:51 +0100
From:      SirDice <sirdice@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   xkeyboard-config port

--------------080708050103050804080105

Hi all,

It took me a while as I had to read the porters handbook first ;)

Attached is a shar that contains the xkeyboard-config port. I'm not sure
I should be the maintainer but we'll see how things go. I'm also not
sure about some of the variables. Especially those related to modular
Xorg as these aren't described in the porters handbook yet.

Xorg doesn't complain anymore about non-existent keymaps, the gnome
keyboard preference applet and ctrl-alt-Fn work again too. So I think it
should be fine as is.

Cheers,

Remko C.

--------------080708050103050804080105--