Date:      Thu, 23 Sep 1999 07:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Whitley <mwhitley@borg.proceon.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Legato and Freebsd

Greetings -

I've got various 2.2.X and 3.X FreeBsd boxes installed
with the unsupported Legato clients talking to a
Solaris 2.6 Backup Server running Legato 5.5. The
Freebsd agents seem to be operational (ie. no core dumps
etc.), but on backup I receive the following error
in the backup details on the Sun:

RAP error, ClientPak for UNIX enabler does not exist in
the system (severity 5, number 12)

This only happens on the Freebsd clients...all other
boxes (mostly suns are fine).  I've got plenty of licenses
and I've re-installed etc.  It appears to me that the
Server does not recognize the Freebsd enabler.

Anyone else seen this?

Thanks in advance...

- Mike Whitley