Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 1999 13:49:36 -0500 (EST)
From:      Adam <bsdx@looksharp.net>
To:        Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: reproducable panic?

Ok I've been playing around a bit, an iso sized file (500-600mb) seems to
trigger it, and a quite small file seemed to do it too but I forgot which
one, but just now I made a one byte file and vnconfig'ed it and that
paniced. Please try that if you can :) btw I tried a 32mb file like you,
also a 16mb one, and neither made it crash.  Thanks