Date:      Wed, 6 Apr 2011 14:03:18 -0400
From:      "Michael J. Kearney" <mkearney@nvita.org>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: GEOM warning in dmesg

Likely. ... i suppose that it makes little sense to poke around with it. Al=
though i don't agree with polytropon, i can't very well diagnose the proble=
m with an Android phone. .uk

I am speaking from experience when i say it's related to freebsd..

If you attempt this on your own,  start looking through google starting wit=
h the keyphrase "freebsd partition". I don't see any shame in that..

Jamie Paul Griffin <j.griffin@msn.com> wrote:

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 12:41:17PM -0400, Michael J. Kearney wrote:
> I'm texting .it ... try the windows software. .ru I'm sick of myself ... =
.fr

> Yeaah.. create it initally. .cn with windows software then fbsd bootloade=
r. .jp the error is closely related to fbsd with out complicating things..

i'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense at all. could you explain a solut=
ion more clearly please?

        jamie