Date:      Mon, 4 Feb 2008 15:30:30 -0300
From:      Nenhum_de_Nos <matheusber@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>, gnn@neville-neil.com
Subject:   IPSec in the handbook

As can be seen below, I tried to change what is needed to make the
IPSec doc in the handbook work again. I had problems as setkey -D
never worked for me until I run ipsec restart (as I never knew that
setkey -f file is teh same thing, I did have troubles). but in the end
all worked fine for me, and I have a pair of 7.0-RC1 as VPN gateways.

I had trouble with racoon files, so I put in the text the files needed
to make it run and marked also what need to be modified (following the
A.B.C.D public IP way).

well, that is what I think is a beggining of what may be the next
version of the text. I'd like to know what you think, and what can be
done. I'm new on this but I'm willing to help this project :)

thanks for the advice on current@,

matheus