Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 2003 02:15:00 +0200
From:      Matthias Andree <ma@dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de>
To:        "Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de>
Cc:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RFC: What to do with Mozilla

"Thomas E. Zander" <riggs@rrr.de> writes:

> Yes, that's a bit unfortunate if an important project like OOo, galeon,
> epiphany... would break.

Makes me wonder if one should bother about Galeon at all. The first
thing I do after installing SuSE Linux 8.2 is rpm -e galeon so that I
can update Mozilla :-) The actual reason is I couldn't care less for a
browser, I've _always_ had some troubles with Galeon that the
corresponding Mozilla version didn't have. (Apparently, the cumbersome
Gtk+ interface with the crude Gtk+ casts don't encourage "proper"
programming. I've hacked Gtk+ once, never again. MUI on AmigaOS was much
nicer to hack with.</RANT>)

--
Matthias Andree