Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:33:32 -0500
From:      Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
To:        Kris Sanders <ksanders@sunnet.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Setup....

Please give us more detail!  What error messages did you see?  When
during the install did you see them?  What kind of hardware are you
using?

Also, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th CDs aren't needed during the install.  They
contain extra packages that you can add afterward.

--
PETER SCHWENK                                    |  UNIX System Administrator
Department of Mathematical Sciences              |  University of Delaware