Date:      Mon, 01 May 2000 22:22:55 -0400
From:      William Freeman <wdf@picusnet.com>
To:        Juan Luis y Lorenia =?iso-8859-1?Q?Ya=F1ez?= <jlorey@uswest.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cant get PPP to work on FBSD 4.0

> Juan Luis y Lorenia Yañez wrote:
>
> Howdy,
>
> I just finished installing FBSD 4.0 at home trying to escape from
> "Gates prision". However, I am having a lot of difficulty in getting
> ppp to work.
> First I read the pedantic PPP premier article and noticed that the

You should read the handbook in /usr/share/doc/handbook/ <in html>.  it
explains user ppp and kernel ppp and how to set up both. very handy,
although i find the Complete FreeBSD more usful (actualy, remebering the
scripts is a good idea, too ;)...anyway, that should get you started.

--
William D. Freeman (wfreeman@picusnet.com)
http://memebers.xoom.com/EvilGNU