Date:      Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:23:49 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Eric Brueggmann <brueggma@students.uiuc.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sendmail+procmail --> ~/.INBOX

Hello,

	My name is Eric Brueggmann and I was wondering if there is a
RECENT/relevant "HOWTO" on how to get sendmail to use procmail to deliver
mail into ~/.INBOX instead of /var/spool/mail/$ (FBSD 4.0-STABLE)?  Or is
it easier to just use qmail, that puts the inbox into "~/"?

	I found an old doc on:

http://www.defcon1.org//html/glftpd/FP-install/body_mail-spool.html

	but its kinda dated and not really FreeBSD oriented.  Can anyone
help me?

Please send a CorbonCopy to brueggma@hobbiton.org because I don't
subscribe to either mailing lists..   Thank you.