Date:      Thu, 01 Mar 2007 10:39:41 -0600
From:      Matt Stegmeir <steg0044@aem.umn.edu>
To:        Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mythtv-plugins port

I'm looking at putting the ports together.  Using the sources from
mythtv.org, mythbrowser, mythcontrols, mythflix, mythgallery, mythgame,
mythnews, mythvideo, and mythweather all compiled and installed just
fine for me.  I haven't thoroughly tested them, but they all seem to
work fine so far.  The other plugins generated compile errors mainly
related to linux-specific code (from first appearances at least).