Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:07:47 +0100
From:      =?iso-8859-2?Q?P=C1SZTOR_Gy=F6rgy?= <pasztor@linux.gyakg.u-szeged.hu>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   avidemux in ports

Hi,

Since I updated my ports (and unfortunately removed every previous working
version) avidemux doesn't work. It seems no decoder and encoder plugins are
available. Nor any container formats are recognised.
I tried to install avidemux-plugins, but pkg says this:

pkg: No packages available to install matching 'avidemux-plugins' have been found in the repositories

However, it seems is somewhere there:
https://svnweb.freebsd.org/ports/head/multimedia/avidemux-plugins/

I assume, the plugins become broken at a certain point. Just this way,
other avidemux packages are just useless.
Isn't that an option / workaround, if someone put the last known working
version of avidemux-plugins to that ports package and let the system use
that?

Cheers,
Gyu