Date:      Sun, 18 Aug 2013 15:22:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        George Mitchell <george+freebsd@m5p.com>
Cc:        scottl  <scottl@freebsd.org>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 9.2-RC2 Now Available

George Mitchell wrote:
> On 08/16/13 22:17, Glen Barber wrote:
> > The second release candidate builds of the 9.2-RELEASE release
> > cycle
> > are now available on the FTP servers for the amd64, i386, ia64,
> > powerpc,
> > powerpc64, and sparc64 architectures.
> > [...]
> > Glen
> >
> Has any progress been made on diagnosing this NFS deadlock?
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2013-August/074746.html

As far as I am aware, no. I recently pinged Michael Tratz w.r.t. more
debugging info, but haven't heard back.

If he can't provide any more information, I think r250907 needs to be
reverted, since that fixed the problem for Michael (and someone else
who had the same problem on a pool of 25 systems).

I've cc'd Scott, since he was the guy who committed r250907.

rick