Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 21:27:27 -0600
From:      eric@cirr.com (Eric Schnoebelen)
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org
Subject:   netbooting FreeBSD/sparc64?

Is it possible to network boot FreeBSD/sparc64?  I've not been
able to find ay directions on the process (actually, the needed
files -- I know how to netboot sparc[64]'s.. :)

The closest thing I've come up with is the 5.0-DP1 installation
notes, but the loader files listed there are long gone of the
ftp site.

	Thanks,
		Eric Schnoebelen

--
Eric Schnoebelen	eric@cirr.com			http://www.cirr.com
	"...Microsoft is to software what Miller (and the other big