Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:40:36 -0800
From:      Sam Leffler <sam@errno.com>
To:        Chen Lihong <d9364104@mail.nchu.edu.tw>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: net80211 can not load wlan_ccmp.ko

Chen Lihong wrote:
> I am using atheros AR5211 802.11a+b card bus WLAN adapter.
> And installed ports/security/wpa_supplicant, It required wlan_ccmp
> module loaded when I need AES encryption.
> Every time I load wlan_ccmp will failed, like this:
>
> # kldload wlan_ccmp
> link_elf: symbol _rijndael_set_key undefined
> #
>
> It seems function _rijndael_set_key() not loaded.

Just fixed:

sam         2004-12-15 01:30:38 UTC

   FreeBSD src repository

   Modified files:
     sys/modules/wlan_ccmp Makefile
   Log:
   bring in rijndael crypto code to satisfy dependency: should
   break rijndael out into a separate module a la rc4 but several
   other cases need to be fixed also so for now do as others do

   Revision  Changes    Path
   1.2       +2 -0      src/sys/modules/wlan_ccmp/Makefile
http://cvsweb.FreeBSD.org/src/sys/modules/wlan_ccmp/Makefile.diff?r1=1.1&r2=1.2

	Sam