Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 09:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/18902: kde11 - make fails - annoying but not serious

The following reply was made to PR ports/18902; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
To: jss@subatomix.com
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 12:05:38 -0400

 On Tue, May 30, 2000 at 08:06:07AM -0700, jss@subatomix.com wrote:
 > kde11 fails to finish make without errors.  This is annoying, but I don't know if it causes any problems at all; everything seems to have registered fine and works fine.  Make reinstall says that it's already registered.  I'm guessing it's just some line left out of ports/x11/kde11/Makefile.

 Actually, this is my fault.  I updated the x11-toolkits/qt145 port
 earlier today and forgot to include the files/man3 file along with the
 update.  Anyway, it's been committed, and I will close your PR now.

 Sorry!

 --
 Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>